Virtual Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 Eco | Great Staff | Players | And Bunch More.

HomeLucaDeRose, Staff Application. EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 am
Top posters
poiint 0 (72)
LucaDeRose, Staff Application. EmptyLucaDeRose, Staff Application. I_voting_barLucaDeRose, Staff Application. Empty 
Unholy (59)
LucaDeRose, Staff Application. EmptyLucaDeRose, Staff Application. I_voting_barLucaDeRose, Staff Application. Empty 
Valor (44)
frosty (11)
Doc (11)
lucaDeRose (10)
bubblers (9)
Colton (6)
Agony (5)
epicparty (4)

LucaDeRose, Staff Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucaDeRose

LucaDeRose, Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: LucaDeRose, Staff Application.   LucaDeRose, Staff Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Name: Luca

Ingame Name:LucaDeRose

Real life name (optional): Luca DeRose

Time Zone:

Five Reasons Why We Should Pick You As Our Next Player Support: I am very Outgoing, And helpful I have Experience As Administrator,And Moderator.I want to see this server grow and All people to not Break rules. I think I can Enforce the rules of Virtual Reality the most, Because on other servers lets say
I got scammed No One Would help or do anything, I wish I can help people when they have problems in game.

Hobbies/interests (real life): My hobbies are Playing Rsps's And Sports.
My interests are In Computers, I love using them. I know a lot about computers. And I just simply Love Soccer, I think its the best sport in the world.

Why do You Play Virtual Reality: I play Virtual Reality because its so fun, Addicting, And has friendly People, Staff.

What will you bring to the Support team? I will Bring Support to the server, I will help anyone when ever I can. Help the owners with Bugs, Like if If I find glitches,Bugs, Macroing I will report it ASAP

Do you meet all of the Support Staff requirments listed on the other thread?
Explain why you meet them. I think I meet the Requirment because I have Played servers with almost the same Source, And ive played Real Runescape for 6 Years, and Rsps's For 3 Years.

Thanks for reading My Staff Application, I hope you see how much I can do for this server.
Thanks!

Have a Great Day!

:LucaDeRose
Back to top Go down

LucaDeRose, Staff Application.
Page 1 of 1