Virtual Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 Eco | Great Staff | Players | And Bunch More.

HomeDamon's Staff Application EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 am
Top posters
poiint 0 (72)
Damon's Staff Application EmptyDamon's Staff Application I_voting_barDamon's Staff Application Empty 
Unholy (59)
Damon's Staff Application EmptyDamon's Staff Application I_voting_barDamon's Staff Application Empty 
Valor (44)
frosty (11)
Doc (11)
lucaDeRose (10)
bubblers (9)
Colton (6)
Agony (5)
epicparty (4)

Damon's Staff Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Damonx

Damon's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Damon's Staff Application   Damon's Staff Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Name: Damon

Ingame Name: Damon

Real life name (optional): Damon

Time Zone: Central

Five Reasons Why We Should Pick You As Our Next Player Support:
-Helpful
-Friendly
-Treat ALL people equally. I don't pick favorites.
-Always bring my best
-Provide ideas

Hobbies/interests (real life): AAU Basketball, Piano, Singing, Break Dancing.

Why do You Play Virtual Reality: Most friendly server I've ever played, and I like how everything is layed out like the shops and portals.

What will you bring to the Support team? I will bring helpfulness if players or staff need it. I will also try to bring ideas to the owner if he's thinking of adding something to the server.

Do you meet all of the Support Staff requirments listed on the other thread? Explain why you meet them. I believe I meet them. I've been a mod and admin before and I know what it's like to be one. I know the server well enough to help people who need to know where places are and where monsters are.
Back to top Go down
poiint 0
Admin
Admin
poiint 0

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Staff Application   Damon's Staff Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:02 am

You need to be more detailed just saying. And you didnt explain why you meet the reason required to be staff good enough. not trying to be harsh just trying to increase your chances of success
Back to top Go down
Agony
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Staff Application   Damon's Staff Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Damonx wrote:
Name: Damon

Ingame Name: Damon

Real life name (optional): Damon

Time Zone: Central

Five Reasons Why We Should Pick You As Our Next Player Support:
-Helpful
-Friendly
-Treat ALL people equally. I don't pick favorites.
-Always bring my best
-Provide ideas

Hobbies/interests (real life): AAU Basketball, Piano, Singing, Break Dancing.

Why do You Play Virtual Reality: Most friendly server I've ever played, and I like how everything is layed out like the shops and portals.

What will you bring to the Support team? I will bring helpfulness if players or staff need it. I will also try to bring ideas to the owner if he's thinking of adding something to the server.

Do you meet all of the Support Staff requirments listed on the other thread? Explain why you meet them. I believe I meet them. I've been a mod and admin before and I know what it's like to be one. I know the server well enough to help people who need to know where places are and where monsters are.

Damonx, thank you for applying for a staff spot. We appreciate that you took the time to fill it out compltely. Your app will be evaluated by ALL staff. We will have your decision soon enough, please be patient.

-Agony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Staff Application   Damon's Staff Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damon's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1