Virtual Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 Eco | Great Staff | Players | And Bunch More.

HomeFrosty's staff application EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 am
Top posters
poiint 0 (72)
Frosty's staff application EmptyFrosty's staff application I_voting_barFrosty's staff application Empty 
Unholy (59)
Frosty's staff application EmptyFrosty's staff application I_voting_barFrosty's staff application Empty 
Valor (44)
frosty (11)
Doc (11)
lucaDeRose (10)
bubblers (9)
Colton (6)
Agony (5)
epicparty (4)

Frosty's staff application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
frosty
Head Mod
Head Mod

Frosty's staff application Empty
PostSubject: Frosty's staff application   Frosty's staff application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Name:Frosty

Ingame Name:frosty

Real life name (optional):reneh asatoorians

Time Zone:PST California

Five Reasons Why We Should Pick You As Our Next Player Support:
1. i have experience
2.i have the knowledge
3.u will need trustworthy staff when more people join server
4.i play alot and when im not playing i dont go afk so ppl start spamming my name
5.i am not lazy, if something needs to be done i will get it done and i willg et it done right i am also multilangual, i speak english, armenian, and farsi, 2 of which not many people do

Hobbies/interests (real life):car, basketball, football, and rsps's

Why do You Play Virtual Reality: because i want to help make it a huge server

What will you bring to the Support team? i will bring help, responsibility and unique ideas

Do you meet all of the Support Staff requirments listed on the other thread? Explain why you meet them. i could not find the other thread, but im assuming i will meet all of them
Back to top Go down
Unholy
Owner
Owner
Unholy

Frosty's staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty's staff application   Frosty's staff application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Congratulations on Head Mod Smile
Hope a lot of good comes from it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-reality.forumotion.com

Frosty's staff application
Page 1 of 1