Virtual Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 Eco | Great Staff | Players | And Bunch More.

HomeStaff Application Format EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 am
Top posters
poiint 0 (72)
Staff Application Format EmptyStaff Application Format I_voting_barStaff Application Format Empty 
Unholy (59)
Staff Application Format EmptyStaff Application Format I_voting_barStaff Application Format Empty 
Valor (44)
frosty (11)
Doc (11)
lucaDeRose (10)
bubblers (9)
Colton (6)
Agony (5)
epicparty (4)

Staff Application Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unholy
Owner
Owner
Unholy

Staff Application Format Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application Format   Staff Application Format Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Name:

Ingame Name:

Real life name (optional):

Time Zone:

Five Reasons Why We Should Pick You As Our Next Player Support:

Hobbies/interests (real life):

Why do You Play Virtual Reality:

What will you bring to the Support team?

Do you meet all of the Support Staff requirments listed on the other thread? Explain why you meet them.
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-reality.forumotion.com

Staff Application Format
Page 1 of 1