Virtual Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 Eco | Great Staff | Players | And Bunch More.

HomeBubblers Application. EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 am
Top posters
poiint 0 (72)
Bubblers Application. EmptyBubblers Application. I_voting_barBubblers Application. Empty 
Unholy (59)
Bubblers Application. EmptyBubblers Application. I_voting_barBubblers Application. Empty 
Valor (44)
frosty (11)
Doc (11)
lucaDeRose (10)
bubblers (9)
Colton (6)
Agony (5)
epicparty (4)

Bubblers Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bubblers
bubblers

Bubblers Application. Empty
PostSubject: Bubblers Application.   Bubblers Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:41 pm

Name: Jacob

Ingame Name: Bubblers

Real life name (optional): Jacob Hildebrandt

Time Zone: eastern new york

Five Reasons Why We Should Pick You As Our Next Player Support: I am helpful patient and I understand peoples problems

Hobbies/interests (real life): Snowboarding, Lacrosse, Football, and Hockey

Why do You Play Virtual Reality: Because its fun and i need somthing new!

What will you bring to the Support team? Help and seriousness so when we have to get to work and people are goofing around I will take position if needed to start them to work.

Do you meet all of the Support Staff requirments listed on the other thread? Yes Explain why you meet them. Because I play I will play more often And i know were everything is and im not disrespectful
Back to top Go down
poiint 0
Admin
Admin
poiint 0

PostSubject: Re: Bubblers Application.   Bubblers Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:26 pm

I don't mean to be rude but please fill out the staff application fully thank you Smile and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Unholy
Owner
Owner
Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Bubblers Application.   Bubblers Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:39 pm

I agree with Matt. Use complete sentence and try and add more detail to it. Short sentences like "because I need something fun to do" isn't good enough.
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-reality.forumotion.com
poiint 0
Admin
Admin
poiint 0

PostSubject: Re: Bubblers Application.   Bubblers Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Yeah its not even close to detailed. and for your 5 reasons. you need a lot more there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubblers Application.   Bubblers Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bubblers Application.
Page 1 of 1