Virtual Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 Eco | Great Staff | Players | And Bunch More.

HomeValor's application EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 am
Top posters
poiint 0 (72)
Valor's application EmptyValor's application I_voting_barValor's application Empty 
Unholy (59)
Valor's application EmptyValor's application I_voting_barValor's application Empty 
Valor (44)
frosty (11)
Doc (11)
lucaDeRose (10)
bubblers (9)
Colton (6)
Agony (5)
epicparty (4)

Valor's application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Valor
Super Donor
Super Donor
Valor

Valor's application Empty
PostSubject: Valor's application   Valor's application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Name: Valor

Ingame Name: Valor

Real life name (optional): Andrew

Time Zone: Pacific Time

Five Reasons Why We Should Pick You As Our Next Player Support: I've had a ton of experience as a moderator, whether it be from moderator or admin, I spend a lot of my time learning servers, and even server coding. I will always spend time helping other players even if I have to go out of my way. I am very honest and I try to help servers with the best of my ability.

Edit: didn't see the "five" before the reasons.
1) I bring creative ideas to the server, I am constantly thinking of ways for improvements on a server

2) I am very active! I have tons of time to spend on here and help everybody.

3) I am very reliable, I don't abandon people when they need help. I don't slack off when it comes to being a moderator.

4) I have a kind personality, I don't ever insult people whether or not I believe I should.

5) I have plenty of moderator experience, so I know how to act in situations where things are set against me.

Hobbies/interests (real life): I've been paintballing since I was 12, one of my passions. I'm on a team ofcourse! Smile I also do HTML coding, and I spend any spare time at the beach ( love the beach, after all i'm in california Razz )

Why do You Play Virtual Reality: I play on the server because i'm looking for a place where I can stay and get used to people, rather then server hopping constantly. I enjoy making friends, and providing players with a great community. I will also spend a lot of my time in-game working on being wealthy! hehe.

What will you bring to the Support team? I will bring leadership and somebody you can rely on. I am very loyal and willing to help if your having difficulties. I hope to become known as the guy who helps you in the community.

Do you meet all of the Support Staff requirments listed on the other thread? Explain why you meet them. I meet all the requirements, I have proper grammar, and a mind that wraps around servers quickly! I am extremely active, so don't worry about me not being available when I am needed.
Back to top Go down
Agony
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Valor's application   Valor's application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:14 am

Valor wrote:
Name: Valor

Ingame Name: Valor

Real life name (optional): Andrew

Time Zone: Pacific Time

Five Reasons Why We Should Pick You As Our Next Player Support: I've had a ton of experience as a moderator, whether it be from moderator or admin, I spend a lot of my time learning servers, and even server coding. I will always spend time helping other players even if I have to go out of my way. I am very honest and I try to help servers with the best of my ability.

Edit: didn't see the "five" before the reasons.
1) I bring creative ideas to the server, I am constantly thinking of ways for improvements on a server

2) I am very active! I have tons of time to spend on here and help everybody.

3) I am very reliable, I don't abandon people when they need help. I don't slack off when it comes to being a moderator.

4) I have a kind personality, I don't ever insult people whether or not I believe I should.

5) I have plenty of moderator experience, so I know how to act in situations where things are set against me.

Hobbies/interests (real life): I've been paintballing since I was 12, one of my passions. I'm on a team ofcourse! Smile I also do HTML coding, and I spend any spare time at the beach ( love the beach, after all i'm in california Razz )

Why do You Play Virtual Reality: I play on the server because i'm looking for a place where I can stay and get used to people, rather then server hopping constantly. I enjoy making friends, and providing players with a great community. I will also spend a lot of my time in-game working on being wealthy! hehe.

What will you bring to the Support team? I will bring leadership and somebody you can rely on. I am very loyal and willing to help if your having difficulties. I hope to become known as the guy who helps you in the community.

Do you meet all of the Support Staff requirments listed on the other thread? Explain why you meet them. I meet all the requirements, I have proper grammar, and a mind that wraps around servers quickly! I am extremely active, so don't worry about me not being available when I am needed.

Thank you for applying Valor. Your application looks amazing, me and Zach will evaluate it when he comes back. Please be patient.

-Agony
Back to top Go down
poiint 0
Admin
Admin
poiint 0

PostSubject: Re: Valor's application   Valor's application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:18 am

Finally you comment on this!!!! geez took u long enough to recognize!!
Back to top Go down
Unholy
Owner
Owner
Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Valor's application   Valor's application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:27 am

I am very impressed by this application, Valor. As James has said. We will look into it whenever we can.
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-reality.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valor's application   Valor's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valor's application
Page 1 of 1