Virtual Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 Eco | Great Staff | Players | And Bunch More.

HomePoiint 0's Mod Application EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 am
Top posters
poiint 0 (72)
Poiint 0's Mod Application EmptyPoiint 0's Mod Application I_voting_barPoiint 0's Mod Application Empty 
Unholy (59)
Poiint 0's Mod Application EmptyPoiint 0's Mod Application I_voting_barPoiint 0's Mod Application Empty 
Valor (44)
frosty (11)
Doc (11)
lucaDeRose (10)
bubblers (9)
Colton (6)
Agony (5)
epicparty (4)

Poiint 0's Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
poiint 0
Admin
Admin
poiint 0

Poiint 0's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Poiint 0's Mod Application   Poiint 0's Mod Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:30 am

Name: Poiint 0

Ingame Name: Poiint 0

Real life name (optional): Matthew Allen Christianson

Time Zone: Eastern

Five Reasons Why We Should Pick You As Our Next Player Support:
1. I am Respectful, Honest, Fun, Mature, Helpful.
2. Being in College class to become a Psychiatrist I am very good with handling situations that may be unusual for some, and conflicts that are very complicated.
3. I am never away from keyboard. I will never ignore any situation or player. I will always contact owner/co-owner on a big decisions that may be out of my power.
4.I can be online 10-12 hours a day depending on when I have to work.
5. I can bring players to the community and help us grow to become one of the biggest server out there. I have YouTube account i will make plenty of video's weekly. On my channel i have proof of me being a Admin on just one of the many server i have been apart of.

Hobbies/interests (real life): Soccer, Basketball, Track, Reading, Gaming, Water Boarding.

Why do You Play Virtual Reality: Virtual Reality because it is unique unlike any other server I have ever played. The owners' are very friendly and helpful. The skilling is not to slow, and I see massive potential in this server.

What will you bring to the Support team? I can Bring players, Respect, Donations, Friendly environment, stable economy, Joy and FUN!

Do you meet all of the Support Staff requirments listed on the other thread? Explain why you meet them. Tell me where the thread and i will tell you why i meet the requirement for this staff position 100%
Back to top Go down

Poiint 0's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1