Virtual Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 Eco | Great Staff | Players | And Bunch More.

HomeSupport Staff Guidelines/Requirements EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 am
Top posters
poiint 0 (72)
Support Staff Guidelines/Requirements EmptySupport Staff Guidelines/Requirements I_voting_barSupport Staff Guidelines/Requirements Empty 
Unholy (59)
Support Staff Guidelines/Requirements EmptySupport Staff Guidelines/Requirements I_voting_barSupport Staff Guidelines/Requirements Empty 
Valor (44)
frosty (11)
Doc (11)
lucaDeRose (10)
bubblers (9)
Colton (6)
Agony (5)
epicparty (4)

Support Staff Guidelines/Requirements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unholy
Owner
Owner
Unholy

Support Staff Guidelines/Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Support Staff Guidelines/Requirements   Support Staff Guidelines/Requirements Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:20 pm

1.) Some-what decent grammar; ingame and on forums.

2.) Make sure you're active on forums so try to do at least 5-10 posts a day not asking for much really but don't break any of the forum rules. E.g. No less then 5 word posts.

3.)Make sure you're active in-game so on at least every other week day for 2 hours+. Also 3-4 hours on weekend.

4.) Ask if people need help, don't just wait for someone to say they need help. Also reply to anyone who requests for help straight away don't put your own needs before others.

5.) Make yourself known, in the community as a helpful player and try to make lots of friends.

6.) Don't take favoritism over people; respect all players equally. For example don't ignore an annoymous player's request and just reply to your friends.

7.) Know Virtual Reality left to right, all teleports, and where everything is.

8.) Don't be rude or immature. You have to set an example for new player espically and you don't want to turn them away from the server. Don't be racist or any kind of a hater in any way. Failure to follow this rule will result in your account getting demoted and maybe even banned which will probably end your chances as staff in the future.

9.) Don't make conversations on threads, If you have any questions about the thread, ask a staff member or the creator of the thread ingame or Chatbox.

10.) Don't grave-dig on forums! (Don't post on threads, that were at least 2 weeks old or older.)

11.) Don't copy and paste other people's staff application's, as this will lead to auto deny.

12.) Don't ever disrespect someone that is a higher rank than you. That will cause high chances of demotion.
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-reality.forumotion.com

Support Staff Guidelines/Requirements
Page 1 of 1