Virtual Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 Eco | Great Staff | Players | And Bunch More.

HomeRSPS-Smacker Coding Assistance EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 am
Top posters
poiint 0 (72)
RSPS-Smacker Coding Assistance EmptyRSPS-Smacker Coding Assistance I_voting_barRSPS-Smacker Coding Assistance Empty 
Unholy (59)
RSPS-Smacker Coding Assistance EmptyRSPS-Smacker Coding Assistance I_voting_barRSPS-Smacker Coding Assistance Empty 
Valor (44)
frosty (11)
Doc (11)
lucaDeRose (10)
bubblers (9)
Colton (6)
Agony (5)
epicparty (4)

RSPS-Smacker Coding Assistance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RSPS-Smacker

RSPS-Smacker Coding Assistance Empty
PostSubject: RSPS-Smacker Coding Assistance   RSPS-Smacker Coding Assistance Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:40 pm

Hi, im rsps-smacker. I coded many servers before, got bored, and now offer to help people create or edit there servers. If you want to see my old servers that i still have owner and coder rank in, MODS AND ADMINS PM ME ONLY, because i dont want to advertise on here. I know java well, and use eclipse (.java editing program). Im mainly offering help, and heres what i can do for you.

-CLIENT SIDED-
Jar your client and make a webclient with auto-cache downloading
Edit the java files in your client.
(PS GIVING OUT YOUR FULL CLIENT IS A EXTREMELY BAD IDEA!!!!!! PM me why)

-SERVER SIDED-
Basically do anything you want to benefit the server. This includes
-changing teleports
-adding new shops
-moving NPC's
-Editing prices and items in shops
-Making quests
-Making minigames (Little more complicated
-Adding in anything really (ex killstreaks, lotto, vote4cash, vote points)
-Custom Commands

Thanks, feel free to add my on skype, jb132jb
Back to top Go down

RSPS-Smacker Coding Assistance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Reality :: Player Support :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: