Virtual Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 Eco | Great Staff | Players | And Bunch More.

HomeWoodCutting and Fletching and Firmaking EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 am
Top posters
poiint 0 (72)
WoodCutting and Fletching and Firmaking EmptyWoodCutting and Fletching and Firmaking I_voting_barWoodCutting and Fletching and Firmaking Empty 
Unholy (59)
WoodCutting and Fletching and Firmaking EmptyWoodCutting and Fletching and Firmaking I_voting_barWoodCutting and Fletching and Firmaking Empty 
Valor (44)
frosty (11)
Doc (11)
lucaDeRose (10)
bubblers (9)
Colton (6)
Agony (5)
epicparty (4)

WoodCutting and Fletching and Firmaking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
poiint 0
Admin
Admin
poiint 0

WoodCutting and Fletching and Firmaking Empty
PostSubject: WoodCutting and Fletching and Firmaking   WoodCutting and Fletching and Firmaking Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:42 am

So currently you receive 20k exp for each magic log you cut.
While when you fletch them into bows you get 7.2k exp.
I was wondering if either you could increase Fletching Exp
or Lower woodcutting exp to even them out a bit to achieve
them to 99 around the same time.
I would have about 40m wc exp before I get 99 Fletch.

Also all the trees give around 6k per log lit.
so id probably get another 40m+ in wc exp doing this.
Back to top Go down

WoodCutting and Fletching and Firmaking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Reality :: Player :: Suggestions-
Jump to: