Virtual Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 Eco | Great Staff | Players | And Bunch More.

HomeTerror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server) EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 am
Top posters
poiint 0 (72)
Terror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server) EmptyTerror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server) I_voting_barTerror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server) Empty 
Unholy (59)
Terror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server) EmptyTerror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server) I_voting_barTerror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server) Empty 
Valor (44)
frosty (11)
Doc (11)
lucaDeRose (10)
bubblers (9)
Colton (6)
Agony (5)
epicparty (4)

Terror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valor
Super Donor
Super Donor
Valor

Terror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server) Empty
PostSubject: Terror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server)   Terror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:04 am

[Terror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server) IShRJ - CLAN MEMBERS / INFORMATION]

Announcements

Why you should consider joining Terror Squad
Joining the clan means you are part of one of the server's best PvP clan! You will have a team to support you, and get all the Pking loot you
need! We will have your back, and you will become more experienced with Player Killing!

Rules
1 - NEVER disrespect a fellow clan mate, or back stab him in any way!
2 - Try to stay active, if your leaving for a long period of time leave us a note so that we don't think you completely quit the server
3 - Loot will be decided by a
Squad Leader's poll inside the group, you must always listen to what the loot
rules are.
4 - Always listen to your
Squad Leader even if you think otherwise, if you feel that he is cheating the
group in any way, make a report on this thread.
5 - Do not ask for Badges, and always obey the
Clan Moderator.

How it works
Squad Leaders, handle and organize Player Killing parties, those parties will be held when there is either a Teamed Event

for PKing, or if there is an active multi-wildy area. After the event is over, the Squad Leader will fill out a Player Killing log

and post it on the forums to give credit to those who came! Enlisted members are very crucial as well! They are the back

bone to the clan as well, so just because you can't be a Squad Leader doesn't mean you shouldn't join the clan!

How the badge system works
We added in a badge system to show how active and dedicated you are with the clan, here is a list of "badges" you can collect for participating.
Badges with a (E) mean that the badge is only obtainable by a Enlisted member.

If you feel like you deserve one of the following badges, make a reply on the thread with information concerning it.
If you have 10 badges, you may request a custom name color.

Badges and Medals
Spoiler:

Squad Leaders:
Spoiler:

Enlisted Player Killers:
Spoiler:

Clan Moderator
Spoiler:

Formats

Spoiler:

PK events coming soon...

Last edited by Valor on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:29 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
poiint 0
Admin
Admin
poiint 0

PostSubject: Re: Terror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server)   Terror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:06 am

this is sweet!! but if we wanna use this for clan recruitment period. we have to clean it up.
Back to top Go down
Valor
Super Donor
Super Donor
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Terror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server)   Terror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:09 am

This is my specific clan thread, so it's not based off the format.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server)   Terror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terror Squad (#1 Pking Clan on the server)
Page 1 of 1