Virtual Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 Eco | Great Staff | Players | And Bunch More.

HomeUnholy's Introduction EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 am
Top posters
poiint 0 (72)
Unholy's Introduction EmptyUnholy's Introduction I_voting_barUnholy's Introduction Empty 
Unholy (59)
Unholy's Introduction EmptyUnholy's Introduction I_voting_barUnholy's Introduction Empty 
Valor (44)
frosty (11)
Doc (11)
lucaDeRose (10)
bubblers (9)
Colton (6)
Agony (5)
epicparty (4)

Unholy's Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unholy
Owner
Owner
Unholy

Unholy's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Unholy's Introduction   Unholy's Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:57 pm

You all know me as the owner of Virtual Reality. So I decided I should introduce myself to the community.

I am 16 almost 17 years old. I live in Kansas and enjoy many things.
I've been coding for about 3 years and still not as good as I want to be but I am striving to get better at it, no matter how hard I push myself.

I always put others before myself, no matter if they're a stranger or close relative. If you need someone to talk to, you can always add me on Skype (zach.colgate), PM me on forums, or even sit down and talk to me in-game in private.

I listen to just about any music besides Country and most Hip-Hop/R&B. I am very easy to get along with as long as you don't get on my bad sad.

Well there you have it. A little about your Server Owner Smile

Keep on rockin, Virtual Reality community. bounce
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-reality.forumotion.com

Unholy's Introduction
Page 1 of 1