Virtual Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 Eco | Great Staff | Players | And Bunch More.

HomeAgony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 am
Top posters
poiint 0 (72)
Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? EmptyAgony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? I_voting_barAgony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? Empty 
Unholy (59)
Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? EmptyAgony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? I_voting_barAgony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? Empty 
Valor (44)
frosty (11)
Doc (11)
lucaDeRose (10)
bubblers (9)
Colton (6)
Agony (5)
epicparty (4)

Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it?

Go down 
+2
frosty
Agony
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Agony
Owner
Owner

Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? Empty
PostSubject: Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it?   Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Contest rules:

• Single Inventory.

• Must kill Bandos 3 times or Corp 2 times Solo in one trip Or 7 bandos, 5 corp duo
    (both of you have to vid and show up at the same time)
    (must inlude your inventory all throughout the video)

• No Pring

• No ::heal giving or getting

• No Dung armor

• No Fcing

• No Nex armor

• No Fcing/ Glitching.

• No chaotics

• No Divine or Ely

• No Steel Titan only Pak Yak

Rewards

First Place: full royal, 250m, 2 chaotics, and 2 spirit shields
Second Place: 150m, 2 furies, spectral or arcane
Third Place: 100m, 1 fury, 1 whip

I will post the winners in this thread and there videos to prove it. If you have any questions ask me in game.

Last edited by Agony on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frosty
Head Mod
Head Mod

PostSubject: Re: Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it?   Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:03 pm

challenge acccepted
Back to top Go down
Valor
Super Donor
Super Donor
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it?   Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:05 pm

How would we send you the .avi's?
Back to top Go down
Unholy
Owner
Owner
Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it?   Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:11 pm

Valor wrote:
How would we send you the .avi's?
You'll want to use [youtube][/youtube] when its on Youtube. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-reality.forumotion.com
Valor
Super Donor
Super Donor
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it?   Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:18 pm

Ah ok, and what is "7 bandos, 5 corp duo" supposed to mean? just curious.

Anyways I think I might do it, depends on what day it's done on.
Back to top Go down
Unholy
Owner
Owner
Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it?   Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Valor wrote:
Ah ok, and what is "7 bandos, 5 corp duo" supposed to mean? just curious.

Anyways I think I might do it, depends on what day it's done on.

That is how many you gotta kill in a team of 2. But you gotta kill 3 Bandos, 2 corp for a solo act.
Back to top Go down
Valor
Super Donor
Super Donor
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it?   Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:02 pm

I just tried this with full primal armor, primal rapier, and a shield....
My yak didn't even make it to the boss and I couldn't get more then 2 kills. He was dropping me too fast. Good luck for anybody trying to do this. Lol
Back to top Go down
mc skillz

PostSubject: 1st place?   Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:18 pm

sped it up cause it was 14 mins long
Back to top Go down
poiint 0
Admin
Admin
poiint 0

PostSubject: Re: Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it?   Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Good Job Brother Smile and this is real I watched him do this.
Back to top Go down
Valor
Super Donor
Super Donor
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it?   Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:31 am

Serious props, I really can't even get a single kill without my pack yak! +1 If I could xD
Back to top Go down
poiint 0
Admin
Admin
poiint 0

PostSubject: Re: Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it?   Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:41 am

idk i think corp is bugged or something! iw as like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant even kill it once Sad
Back to top Go down
Unholy
Owner
Owner
Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it?   Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:05 am

poiint 0 wrote:
idk i think corp is bugged or something! iw as like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant even kill it once Sad

He isn't bugged..I killed one with an invo of brews.. Razz
Back to top Go down
poiint 0
Admin
Admin
poiint 0

PostSubject: Re: Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it?   Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:22 am

wtf how did he do it then -.-
Back to top Go down
Agony
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it?   Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:05 pm

mc skillz wrote:

sped it up cause it was 14 mins long

Congratulations to Mc Skillz for completeting my Challenge.

Good job Anthony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it?   Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agony's PvM Challenge! Are you up for it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Reality :: Main Category :: Announcements-
Jump to: