Virtual Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 Eco | Great Staff | Players | And Bunch More.

HomeVentrilo for this? EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 am
Top posters
poiint 0 (72)
Ventrilo for this? EmptyVentrilo for this? I_voting_barVentrilo for this? Empty 
Unholy (59)
Valor (44)
frosty (11)
Doc (11)
lucaDeRose (10)
bubblers (9)
Colton (6)
Agony (5)
epicparty (4)

Ventrilo for this?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bubblers
bubblers

Ventrilo for this? Empty
PostSubject: Ventrilo for this?   Ventrilo for this? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:59 pm

We should have a Vent for this so everyone can talk to each other if they want and staff can communicate better Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Unholy
Owner
Owner
Unholy

Ventrilo for this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo for this?   Ventrilo for this? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:02 pm

bubblers wrote:
We should have a Vent for this so everyone can talk to each other if they want and staff can communicate better Just saying.
Thank you for the suggestion but for staff we recommend having Skype. Which is why its required for the staff application. But we are considering making a Tinychat for the server.
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-reality.forumotion.com
bubblers
bubblers

Ventrilo for this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo for this?   Ventrilo for this? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Ah okay that sounds good Razz
Back to top Go down
Valor
Super Donor
Super Donor
Valor

Ventrilo for this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo for this?   Ventrilo for this? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Teamspeak sounds like the best option, I think it's one of the cheapest and is really an all-around good client. Most server use this Razz
Back to top Go down
poiint 0
Admin
Admin
poiint 0

Ventrilo for this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo for this?   Ventrilo for this? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Yeah ive used Team Speak for The server i was admin on on My youtube channel it works Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ventrilo for this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo for this?   Ventrilo for this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo for this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Reality :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: