Virtual Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 Eco | Great Staff | Players | And Bunch More.

HomeNew Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 am
Top posters
poiint 0 (72)
New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots EmptyNew Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots I_voting_barNew Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots Empty 
Unholy (59)
New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots EmptyNew Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots I_voting_barNew Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots Empty 
Valor (44)
frosty (11)
Doc (11)
lucaDeRose (10)
bubblers (9)
Colton (6)
Agony (5)
epicparty (4)

New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unholy
Owner
Owner
Unholy

New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots Empty
PostSubject: New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots   New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:35 am

I have these models built into my test client I use so I don't crash my client...

I successfully added the models and this is what it looks like.. Please let me know you think..

New Firecape
New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots 1zn52t5
New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots Rm32gl
Ragefires
New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots O5xk01
New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots 2rptxci
Steadfast
New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots 257ett1
New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots 2yyclci
Glaivens
New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots 1om70i
New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots 30xbvgz

Last edited by Unholy on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-reality.forumotion.com
poiint 0
Admin
Admin
poiint 0

PostSubject: Re: New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots   New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:33 pm

heck yes!!! add these man!! i would really love the new firecape Smile
Back to top Go down
Valor
Super Donor
Super Donor
Valor

PostSubject: Re: New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots   New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Sounds good! Make sure they are hard to get Very Happy

Also concerning Tokhaar-Kal, howabout a Jad (#2) of which rewards it, but is an actual challenge to kill Smile?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots   New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Firecape, Steadfast, Ragefire, and Glaiven boots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Reality :: Player :: Suggestions-
Jump to: