Virtual Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 Eco | Great Staff | Players | And Bunch More.

HomeMost Recent Update(s) EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 am
Top posters
poiint 0 (72)
Most Recent Update(s) EmptyMost Recent Update(s) I_voting_barMost Recent Update(s) Empty 
Unholy (59)
Most Recent Update(s) EmptyMost Recent Update(s) I_voting_barMost Recent Update(s) Empty 
Valor (44)
frosty (11)
Doc (11)
lucaDeRose (10)
bubblers (9)
Colton (6)
Agony (5)
epicparty (4)

Most Recent Update(s)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unholy
Owner
Owner
Unholy

Most Recent Update(s) Empty
PostSubject: Most Recent Update(s)   Most Recent Update(s) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:34 am

1) I've taken it upon myself to remove Nomad until I had free time to finish coding him, but instead of me making him hit with multi-based attacks..I just allowed him to hit through prayer for half his damage and lowered his max hit to 60. (Took 10 minutes for this update.)

2) I have made dicing a clanchat post so others can keep an out on the rolls others throw out there instead of only the roller of the die. (Took about 5 minutes for this update.)

3) I have made a dicing zone (::dicezone) so we aren't flooded in home with the dice hosters and will keep a staff member in each of the hosters cc for moderation.

~Hope you guys enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-reality.forumotion.com
poiint 0
Admin
Admin
poiint 0

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Update(s)   Most Recent Update(s) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 am

Sweet Smile loving the work you're putting into the server Smile
Back to top Go down
Unholy
Owner
Owner
Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Update(s)   Most Recent Update(s) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-reality.forumotion.com
Valor
Super Donor
Super Donor
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Update(s)   Most Recent Update(s) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:01 pm

Wow! A server that actually has a gambling zone, that's terrific. I am a big gambling host, so i'll make sure to put your new zone into use Smile
Back to top Go down
poiint 0
Admin
Admin
poiint 0

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Update(s)   Most Recent Update(s) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Have you donated yet to receive your dice bag? with ought you will not be able to host dicing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Update(s)   Most Recent Update(s) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Recent Update(s)
Page 1 of 1